JOINT SSA & RMSA TEACHER’S ASSOCIATION
Ref. No. JSRTA/CCP/01/19 Date: 3 Feb 2019
Ccpur, the 3rd February 2019
The Churachandpur Joint SSA & RMSA Teacher’s Association issue a press release in rejionder of Joint SSA & RMSA Teacher’s, Manipur Press Conference on the 2nd February, 2019. The Churachandpur SSA & RMSA teachers support and follow-up the ceasework strike to be held from 4th February, 2019.
- The SSA & RMSA teachers appointed 2011, 2012, 2014 & 2016 were recruited to served under regular basis to meet the lack of teachers in most of the government schools.
- Since the appointment, the teachers have been facing usual problem on irregularities to get their salaries.
- Unlike the state cadre, the teachers are getting the salaries on installment basis for two to three times annually.
- The SSA & RMSA teachers demands the government to absorb their post against the Education Department as a state policy of the government to solve the long pending problems.
- Some batch of SSA & RMSA teachers have been serving more than 5 years but still avenue for promotion to next higher post is not yet initiated.
- Hence, until and unless the demands are meted, the Churachandpur SSA & RMSA teachers will continue to support the demand made by the Joint SSA & RMSA Teacher’s Association, Manipur.
Information & Publicity Department